My low-carb skillet pizza is the easiest and cheesiest low-carb recipe.
Low-carb skillet pizza is one of my favorite work night recipes because it only takes a few minutes to make and is super filling!
Easy to make and delicious to eat, it’s also super low in carbs! Check it out below.
Disclaimer: I eat this way, but you don’t have to. I am not a medical professional and recipes are at your own risk.
- A handful of spinach
- A handful of Italian cheese
- Rao’s Pizza Sauce (so low in carbs)
- Pizza toppings
- Green Olives
- Black Olived
- Heat a nonstick skillet and line with spinach and cheese.
- Let cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. (It will crust up).
- Add pizza toppings and cook over medium heat until cooked all the way through your veggies.
- Slide skillet pizza on a plate and enjoy.