If you’re anything like us, you believe that brunch isn’t just a meal; it’s a lifestyle. And when it comes to brunch beverages, there’s one delightful sip that’s taking the fall scene by storm – the Cider Mimosa!
Learn how to make it below.
- 1 cup of chilled apple cider (the fresher, the better!)
- 1 bottle of your favorite bubbly (champagne, prosecco, or even sparkling cider for a non-alcoholic twist)
- Sliced apples and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- A sprinkle of cinnamon sugar (optional, but totally worth it)
- Grab Your Glass: Start by picking out your fanciest glass. Or, you know, just the nearest one you can find. We’re all about casual here!
- Cider Magic: Pour that crisp, delicious apple cider into your glass. No need to be precise – just go with the flow.
- Bubbly Boost: Now, it’s time to add some bubbles! Pop open your favorite bubbly (don’t forget to aim away from your face), and pour it right in. No need for fancy measurements; just eyeball it.
- Mix It Up: Give your concoction a gentle stir with a spoon or a swizzle stick if you’re feeling fancy (a regular spoon will do just fine). Just mix it enough to blend the cider and bubbly together.
- Garnish Galore: Time to make it Instagram-worthy! Drop in a few apple slices for a fresh twist and a cinnamon stick to make it look all rustic-chic. If you’re feeling extra, sprinkle a bit of cinnamon sugar on top. Yum!
- Sip and Savor: Finally, raise that glass and take a sip. Cheers to fall, to casual brunches, and to enjoying life one mimosa at a time! 🥂🍏🍁
There you have it – the easiest and most fun Cider Mimosa recipe ever! Sip, savor, and enjoy the fall vibes with this refreshing twist on a classic favorite. 🍎🍾🍂