This Cheesy Pull Apart Bread is so good everyone will be asking for seconds! You just can’t get enough and everyone always goes back for more!
With three different kinds of cheese, this recipe can transform any bread you have on hand but I personally love using it on round Sourdough bread boules. If you don’t have the cheese mentioned below, just use what you have on hand because when you add cheese to bread you really can’t go wrong. This is sure to be a family favorite for adults and kids alike!
A CHEESY PULL-APART BREAD EVEN KIDS WILL LOVE
“Take your bread up a notch!”
If you haven’t tried this Cheesy Pull Apart Bread before, let me warn you, this will be popular so if you can you may want to make double the recipe! I know my family has gone through two loaves in one night! Warm bread meets cheesy goodness and makes for a wonderful side to any meal. Kids will also love to watch the cheese stretch as they pull their pieces off!
But the best part is that every piece is covered in buttery and cheesy decadence.
“This is an easy recipe to throw together next time you have company.”
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY PULL APART BREAD!
The Best Bread To Use: The best bread to use when making Cheesy Pull Apart Bread is Sourdough or any crusty bread, I also prefer to use a round boulle for this recipe. But if you have a favorite bread you can use that as well!
The denser the bread, the better your pull apart bread will hold together. Sourdough also has a strong flavor that comes through in this recipe and it won’t get soggy. But any dense bread will work!
In fact, if you have a local bakery, go there and see what they have that you can incorporate into the recipe! I personally love shopping at our local bakery Bakehouse Bread and Cookie Company located in downtown Troy. They have a great bread selection and it changes daily!
The Best Cheese To Use– I love using a variety of cheeses, from mozzerella to monteray jack, you can’t go wrong. I do prefer a hard cheese over a soft cheese for this recipe. But you can even use a fun infused cheese for this!
Other Flavors To Add In – If serving for kids or those who don’t like strong flavors, you don’t have to add any other seasonings. But if you want to jazz it up you can use a variety of flavors like hot sauce powder, everything but the bagel seasoning, or even ranch!
Cheesy Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- ▢1 Soudough Bread Boule
- ▢1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ▢1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ▢1 stick softened unsalted butter
- ▢3/4 tsp garlic salt
- ▢1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter and garlic salt in a microwavable bowl and melt in the microwave. This should only take 10-15 seconds.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Cut the bread into diamonds but do not cut all the way through.
- Pry open each diamond and drizzle in a teaspoon of butter and a tablespoon of cheese.
- Brush the bread surface with remaining butter.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 20 minutes until the cheese has mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for 5 – 10 minutes more to make the bread nice and crusty.
- Spinkle with remaining parsley
- Serve immediately and enjoy!