Get ready to sleigh the holiday party scene with our classic candy cane cocktail! The best part of the holiday season is spending it with friends and this cocktail is sure to impress them this holiday season.
This fabulously festive cocktail is a merry mix of peppermint vodka, vanilla vibes, and a dash of white crème de cacao, all shaken up with the spirit of the season. We’ve decked it out with a candy cane rim for that extra sweet touch—because why should decorations have all the fun? Served in a chilled glass and topped with whipped cream and a mini candy cane, this Peppermint Party Punch is the ultimate sip of yuletide cheer. Get ready to jingle and mingle with this tasty treat that’s sure to be the star of your holiday shindigs. Let the good times and good flavors roll! 🎉🍭🎄
How To Make A Candy Cane Cocktail
- 2 oz Peppermint Vodka
- 1 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz White Crème de Cacao
- Crushed candy canes (for rimming the glass)
- Crushed ice
- Whipped cream (optional, for garnish)
- Mini candy canes (optional, for garnish)
- Crush some candy canes to use for rimming the glass.
- Moisten the rim of a martini or cocktail glass with water or simple syrup, then dip the rim into the crushed candy canes to coat it.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the Peppermint Vodka, Vanilla Vodka, and White Crème de Cacao to the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients well until the mixture is thoroughly chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
- If desired, top the cocktail with whipped cream for an extra festive touch.
- Optionally, garnish the drink with a mini candy cane on the rim or floating in the drink.
Cheers to a season of delicious celebrations!